Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to visit New Hope Academy’s web site for personal and commercial transitory viewing. You may not:
- Modify or copy the materials on this website
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written consent of New Hope Academy’s Administrative Staff
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
The materials on New Hope Academy’s web site are provided “as is”. New Hope Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, New Hope Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall New Hope Academy, The Noah Foundation, its staff, sponsors, or supporters be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on New Hope Academy’s Internet site, even if New Hope Academy or a New Hope Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on New Hope Academy’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. New Hope Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. New Hope Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. New Hope Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The New Hope Academy Website Development Staff (NHAWDS) has attempted to review and monitor all of the sites linked to its Internet web site. The NHAWDS is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to New Hope Academy’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. External Pay Links
NHAWDS makes no warranty concerning privacy or personal security concerning any link on our site that takes the user to a website external to www.NewHope4Kids.com, any link maintained by NHAWDS, which includes but is not limited to www.The-Noah-Foundation.org. The user assumes all risks making payments on any site external to either www.NewHope4Kids.com or www.The-Noah-Foundation.org, and should adhere to all policies set forth on external pay sites to maximize privacy and personal security. www.NewHope4Kids.com and www.The-Noah-Foundation.org have made every effort to select and partner with the most secure external pay sites, and will sever partnership and liability with any external pay site should any privacy breach occur at our selected external pay sites.
10. Trademarks and Copyrights
The New Hope Academy “Anchor” logo, and all logos that contain the words “New Hope Academy” and/or the “Anchor” logo are trademark items, trademarked 2014. The “SUCCESS personalized” logo, as written on this website, all New Hope Academy and The Noah Foundation promotional, informational, transactional, and commercial materials, is copyrighted 2014. The Noah Foundation logo, including the header “Giving New Hope To Children”, the Ark as drawn in relation to this logo and only this logo, and “The Noah Foundation” wave, is trademarked and copyrighted 2014. ***DISCLAIMER*** The Ark artwork is found in the internet public domain; The Noah Foundation and New Hope Academy make no claim to the Ark artwork in the public domain. No trademarked or copyrighted materials owned and published by New Hope Academy or The Noah Foundation, can be reproduced without consent of the adminsitrative staff of The Noah Foundation and/or New Hope Academy. All material published on this website follows current copyright and trademark laws in regards to properties owned by The Noah Foundation, New Hope Academy, any and all students, staff, members, corporate sponsors, community supporters, and any other person or entity represented on this website. All rights provided to and owned by New Hope Academy, The Noah Foundation, any entity that represents or is represented by New Hope Academy and/or The Noah Foundation are retained and reserved.
11. Exclusions, Revisions, Expulsions, Additions
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.